5.19.2010

Spring Show!

It was a nice night. I have talented classmates/friends. What seemed like endless work for you all turned into lovely results for us to enjoy. :) Thank you.

3 of my little dealios got in, so that was neato!




















AND....it was my debut night as a model. ;)
Liz Dalay, you are one crazy awesome designer...and one of the most bright and clever individuals one can meet! Happy graduating!
















Tarah Condit, Ryan Greenleaf, Jennifer Tener, Christina Thomas, Josh Lewis... happy graduating to you too. :) I was lame and didn't get photos with you.

2 comments:

  1. Emily! Your pictures were amazing! And that picture of you with them is so cute :)
    Too bad I missed you at the show. See you soon!
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I took this pic! ...it only took 3 tries!...

    ReplyDelete